For more insight into the Climate Web™, see TheBrain™ Big Thinker webinar series. Dr. Mark Trexler of The Climatographers recently conducted a BigThinker “Knowledge Management and Climate Change” webinar featuring Climate Watson (the former name of our Climate Web™ knowledge management product), joining other TheBrain Big Thinkers such David Allen (Getting Things Done) and historian James Burke (the “Knowledge Web“).
In addition to our blog and our publications, we are experimenting with other communications media particularly with respect to making accessible aspects of our climate risk knowledge management work through Climate Watson.
Climate Web™ Introductory YouTube Series
- Introducing the Climate Risk Brain – Part 1: What Is It?
- Introducing the Climate Risk Brain – Part 2: How it Works
- Introducing the Climate Risk Brain – Part 3: Why We Built It
Climate Web™ Mini-Brains
- Mini-Brain on National Research Council’s Abrupt Climate Change Report
- Mini-Brain on Social Cost of Carbon
Climate Web™ Video BrainBlogs
- BrainBlog book review: Margaret Heffernan, Willful Blindness (2011)
- BrainBlog current issue analysis: Did NASA fund study predicting civilization’s collapse?
- BrainBlog fiction review: Introducing the genre of climate fiction (Cli-Fi)
- Addressing climate risk with knowledge management: Snapshot of the Climate Web™
Climate Web™ Beta User “How To” Videos
Beta User Video 1 – The Very Basics
Best User Video 2 – Beta User Materials
Beta User Video 3 – In Through the Back Door
Beta User Video 4 – In Through the Front Door
Beta User Video 5 – Having Fun with the Index!