The Climatographers engage with audiences in ways that encourage new perspectives on risk – and climate risk in particular. We have spoken to hundreds of corporate, university, conference, and public audiences as keynote speakers, panel participants, class lecturers, and hired experts. Anyone who attends our presentations leaves both entertained and more informed.
Mark particularly enjoys getting audiences to look at climate change risk in ways that may challenge closely-held assumptions, a useful exercise for audiences regardless of whether they approach the topic from the perspective of risk or opportunity, advocacy, or skepticism.
Speaking topics include:
- 25 years into climate policy – where are we?
- Carbon markets – success or distraction?
- Is climate change a material business risk? If so, why?
- The importance and value of robust climate risk scenarios
- The failure to date of climate risk communication
- Planning for a future price on carbon – but at what level? $10 or $150?
- Resilience is the new climate buzzword – but is it the right thing to focus on?
- By all means let’s adapt! But to what?
- Climate change – the risk management conundrum of them all!