Many companies internalize the current stalemate over global climate policy into a perception that climate risk is no longer a critical issue. Business climate risks, however, include:
- operational and supply chain (physical) risk
- brand risk
- market-driven structural risk
- liability risk
Our new e-book, published by DōSustainability.com, is intended to help business executives and others to:
- Rethink their perceptions of climate risk;
- Evaluate whether their company is effectively positioned; and
- Make informed and prudent business decisions about climate change risk in an environment rife with uncertainty.
Click here to buy our book, or click here to be taken to the DōSustainability website to get more information about the book, and to download a sample chapter. Let us know what you think.