If you would like to submit a guest post to this blog, please follow the instructions below for consideration. We can consider guest posts for publication that meet these criteria:
- The post must be useful to the readers of this blog; it should touch on some aspect of climate policy, mitigation or adaptation, or risk management as that applies to climate issues.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- The post should not include marketing-related links and should not be entirely self-promotional.
- The post may include links to your website and your own blog in a brief author’s bio, which we will publish at the end of the guest post.
- Images must include appropriate copyright and/or credit notice.
- Guest posts must be original, by the author submitting the post. Submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
Guest post submission is not a guarantee of publication, but we truly are interested in hearing from you and will give your proposal serious consideration!